Contributor: ……, Reviewed by Dr. Justin Harper, MD
The article is a PRP Microneedling experience by one of our clients, named Stacie. It also elaborates more on what skin type she has, what was her problem, how Juvly Aesthetics helped her with various non-surgical in house treatments. Overall describing an overall experience.
- 35 year old. No children, non-smoker, overall good health.
- Skin type: Fitzpatrick 1-2, dehydrated and oily thick sebaceous sensitive skin.
- Concerns: Large pores and “orange peel” texture to the skin, acne, wrinkles, sun damage, skin laxity (particularly in lower one-third of the face, neck, and chest).
- Good skin care routine, proper use of preventative and corrective skin care, regular uses of facials
- Use of supplements: biotin, collagen powder and pills
- Utilized standard microneedling only on chest four times
- A mixture of standard PRP and Silk for face and neck six times
Note: Utilized Sculptra for collagen induction for face, Dysport and Kybella for jowls in addition to skincare
The Bottom Line
Microneedling is an essential treatment for anyone looking to correct or prevent skin elasticity and texture issues. I have had great results with my face and chest and will continue it quarterly (because I have problematic yet thick skin).
Given my weight loss, I am also going to start to address my underarms, stomach, back (by bra fat) butt and thighs. I truly look at this like overall maintenance.
Those who are younger will see the glow and acne benefit. Collagen decreases by 2% after we hit 30, so this would be a good thing for those to start for maintenance at that time.
It is also a great pair with CoolSculpting, B12 or Kybella since the skin needs elasticity to bounce back after a loss.