I WANT TO…
WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that exfoliates and removes the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells using a stream of fine crystals.
This treatment is most effective in patients with fine lines, uneven pigmentation or clogged pores. It is an excellent procedure to help maximize the benefit of a regular topical regimen or chemical peel to keep skin feeling smooth, help pigment look more even and speed clearance of whiteheads.
Microdermabrasion requires no down time and does not present any serious risks when it is performed by a qualified provider. However, some people may experience slight skin irritation after microdermabrasion. Since everyone’s skin and health history differ to some degree, the risks and benefits must be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Treatments can be scheduled as close as 2 weeks apart. After a series of regular treatments has been completed, maintenance treatments are recommended twice a year.
WHY CHOOSE JUVLY FOR YOUR MICRODERMABRASION?
- 13,870 Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments Done by Juvly Master Providers in 2015-2017
- 513+ Five star reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and RealSelf, earned by Juvly Master Providers in just the last 2+ years!
- 47+ Combined years of experience of Juvly Master Providers
- 27 out of 18,000+ Juvly’s rank out of all US Aesthetic Practices by combined volume of Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, and Latisse in 2017
- Ranked in RealSelf’s Top 100 Providers in the US
- Board Certified Galderma Presidential and Board Certified Allergan Black Diamond Level Provider
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER FOR SPECIALS, EVENTS, AND MORE
YOU ALSO GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1000 IN BOTOX