I WANT TO…
WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that exfoliates and removes the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells using a stream of fine crystals.
This treatment is most effective in patients with fine lines, uneven pigmentation or clogged pores. It is an excellent procedure to help maximize the benefit of a regular topical regimen or chemical peel to keep skin feeling smooth, help pigment look more even and speed clearance of whiteheads.
Microdermabrasion requires no down time and does not present any serious risks when it is performed by a qualified provider. However, some people may experience slight skin irritation after microdermabrasion. Since everyone’s skin and health history differ to some degree, the risks and benefits must be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Treatments can be scheduled as close as 2 weeks apart. After a series of regular treatments has been completed, maintenance treatments are recommended twice a year.
WHY CHOOSE JUVLY FOR YOUR TREATMENT?
- 45,000+ Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments Performed
- 1,000+ 5 Star Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook, & RealSelf
- 100+ Combined years of experience
- 5000+ CoolSculpting Cycles performed
- Top 10: Juvly ranks in the top 10 out of all US Aesthetic Practices by combined volume of Botox, Dysport, CoolSculpting, Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, Kybella, SkinMedica, Sculptra, and Latisse
- Top 100 on RealSelf
- Winner of Multiple RealSelf’s Most Loved Injectors Awards
- 100% Transparent Pricing
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER FOR SPECIALS, EVENTS, AND MORE
YOU ALSO GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1000 IN BOTOX