Juvly is one of the fastest-growing Aesthetics Practices in the United States! Be a part of something special. Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. All of our positions receive the best training in the industry, and we provide unlimited growth potential. We are looking for team players who are hungry to learn.
As a dynamic cosmetic dermatology company on a fast-moving mission, we are looking for someone with an energetic “make it happen” attitude and someone who encourages others to be their best. We are also looking for someone who can stretch themselves and be flexible with changing priorities while staying focused during times of uncertainty and change. The position requires intuitive interpersonal skills accompanied by a positive mindset. This will require you to collaborate with others across functions and geographies while simultaneously building and maintaining trust.
Juvly is always in the market for talented nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, aestheticians, cosmetic coordinators, and more!
If Juvly is the place for you, let us know! Please email your resume to HR@Juvly.com. We will contact you if your skills and background match an open position.
Phone applications will not be accepted. Please do not call into the office regarding any positions.
Thank you for choosing Juvly Aesthetics!
Get our industry-leading paid training and perform the best aesthetic procedures to date. These procedures include but are not limited to Botox, Fillers, Microneedling, chemical peels, CoolSculpting, etc.. The ideal Nurse Practitioner applicant will share the Juvly values of excellent results, transparent pricing, and fantastic service.
Must have a Nurse Practitioner or PA License in the State of OH, NY, MN, WI, or FL (depending on location). No experience necessary, but experience preferred. Our nurse practitioners will create and execute a customized treatment plan for each client and create an excellent results-driven experience for customers.
Aestheticians perform CoolSculpting, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, facials, Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning, and other standard aesthetics services. An ideal applicant will have the ability to ensure total customer satisfaction. Applicants must drive sales, suggest appropriate skincare, and recommend other aesthetics services offered. An aesthetician must create an excellent experience for clients while demonstrating product and service expertise.
The office manager will serve as the leadership position held in each Contour office. This role will help keep structure, organization, and stability within the office as well as serve as the vital link between office staff and upper management. They will oversee day to day tasks, schedules, quality of work and client interactions, help the office meet sales goals, and many other necessary tasks. The manager should possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express concepts with clarity and professionalism – both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to gain trust and respect, focus staff on the vision and goals of the practice and set appropriate performance expectations.
- Ability to be self-directed, highly organized, think critically, and represent Contour with the highest integrity.
Responsibilities of the Role as a Medical-Office Manager
- Work with the CCIII from the office to maintain and organize front desk schedules.
- Work with provider director to oversee provider schedules.
- Lunches, breaks, time off, coverage to maximize revenue, etc. * Oversee and maintain office inventory.
- Assures office supplies are on hand and there is no over-ordering, waste or shrinkage.
Set staff goals and expectations.
- Meet periodically to discuss progress * Assist with front desk duties and tasks.
- Manage client complaints and escalations.
- Conduct performance reviews for all desk staff.
- Assist in performance reviews for Aestheticians and Providers.
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization.
- Build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally, such as B2B partnerships, etc.
- Coordinates all training as needed.
- Organizes and plans events and coordinates with outside vendors.
- Oversee office sales and trends to help meet office team goals, work with Sales Director.
- Other duties as assigned or necessary based on business need.
Experience/education needed for Medical-Office Manager role:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working as a office manager.
- 1-2 years experience working in the Medical Aesthetics field.
Core Competencies for Medical-Office Manager role:
- Create a work environment based on safety and trust.
- Empower and encourage autonomy among the team.
- Foster a sense of connection and belonging.
- Stay open to change and promote organizational learning.
- Promote growth within the office team members and sales.
The Cosmetic Coordinator is ultimately responsible for the successful daily operation of the office he/she is assigned to. The Cosmetic Coordinator will work closely with other cosmetic coordinators and master providers to identify client and office needs to ensure consistency among staff, providers, and offices.
Cosmetic Coordinators will provide the highest quality experience to all Juvly clients while adhering to the company’s mission and effectively communicating. Cosmetic Coordinators are serving as a vital link between all parties involved.
We’re always looking for top-tier talent across all 12 of our Juvly locations. If you’re interested in applying, submit your resume for consideration here. You can also refer to our Indeed site for job postings. If there is any way to embed this information or visually show it, I’m open to your ideas.
When you apply, please be sure to include the following information in your resume or CV:
- Current occupation
- Office location you are applying for
- Position you are applying for
- Employment history
- Additional questions/pertinent information