I WANT TO…
WHAT IS COOLSCULPTING?
The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to address stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you’ll look great from every angle.
The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystalized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and addresses these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
Is CoolSculpting Right for you?
You have a number of body contouring options at Juvly Aesthetics, both surgical and nonsurgical. CoolSculpting offers a liposuction alternative for those who would rather avoid surgery! A good candidate for CoolSculpting:
- Is at or near his / her ideal weight
- Wants to reduce specific, small areas of fat
- Leads a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and a nutritious diet
- Has skin that retains most of its elasticity
CoolSculpting isn’t a weight-loss procedure. Rather, it is best for both men and women who are near their ideal weight but can’t seem to shed fat in certain areas.
When it comes time for your CoolSculpting treatment keep a few things in mind:
- You will most likely need multiple (2+) cycles on one area for a complete treatment.
CoolSculpting is a great option to spend only 35 minutes for targeted fat reduction. For optimal treatment results, most clients require 2 or more cycles on one treatment area. For a precise number, book a completely free consultation with a Master Provider today!
- Treatment takes 35 Minutes, but Transformation takes Time.
CoolSculpting is a very short treatment, but your results can take 2-3 months to start showing! 86% of patients in a study showed an average of 23% percent fat reduction in the treatment area at 3 months!
Is CoolSculpting Safe?
CoolSculpting was FDA-cleared for use in reducing fat. However, the system was approved over a year earlier for cooling skin and other tissues to reduce damage and discomfort during laser and other dermatologic procedures! The CoolSculpting system is based on technology that has been FDA-approved and in use since at least 1990, and a number of studies have been conducted to ensure that the procedure:
- Does not harm the skin in treated area
- Does not harm the nerves in treated area
- Does not change the structure or sensitivity of nerves in treated area
- Does not raise the level of cholesterol and fat in the blood
Not to mention CoolSculpting is the only fat reduction procedure that has 96% of patients satisfied with no surgery or incisions, no anesthesia necessary, little to no discomfort, no down-time, no scarring, and is FDA cleared!
What areas can I treat with CoolSculpting?
Any of the areas shown on the Diagram can be treated by one of our many different CoolSculpting Applicators:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COOLSCULPTING?
- Enhanced AppearanceThe greatest benefit for most people who have the CoolSculpting procedure is the improvement it makes to their appearance. An average of 23% fat reduction was achieved with the procedure for clients. An enhanced appearance can lead to more self confidence as well!
- No PainEveryone’s experience is different, but the vast majority of our CoolSculpting clients have experienced no pain or discomfort associated with the procedure and felt comfortable during treatment.
- No Surgical DowntimeCoolSculpting is a completely noninvasive, non surgical treatment. There are no incisions made, and none of the traditional downtime associated with surgical options such as liposuction.
- No Side EffectsBesides Swelling, allergic reactions and side-effects are extremely rare when it comes to CoolSculpting! It’s important to discuss all possible medical problems, such as cold urticaria or other possible conditions that could affect your treatment.
- Target Problem AreasCoolSculpting can target areas that the gym can’t, such as your arms, lower abdomen, inner thighs, double chin, and other hard to maintain areas. Where traditional weight loss has failed, this can provide another option to reach your goals and lose that last bit of fat.
WHY CHOOSE JUVLY FOR YOUR COOLSCULPTING?
- 13,870 Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments Done by Juvly Master Providers in 2015-2017
- 513+ Five star reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and RealSelf, earned by Juvly Master Providers in just the last 2+ years!
- 47+ Combined years of experience of Juvly Master Providers
- 27 out of 18,000+ Juvly’s rank out of all US Aesthetic Practices by combined volume of Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, and Latisse in 2017
- Ranked in RealSelf’s Top 100 Providers in the US
- Board Certified Galderma Presidential and Board Certified Allergan Black Diamond Level Provider
If you exercise regularly and remain frustrated by bulges of stubborn fat, Book an Appointment online or call our office at (800) 254-0188 for a completely free assessment to learn more about CoolSculpting and whether you are a good candidate.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER FOR SPECIALS, EVENTS, AND MORE
YOU ALSO GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1000 IN BOTOX