SkinMedica Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum addresses the appearance of stubborn discoloration, making even skin tones possible for all skin types. Powered by niacinamide and tetrapeptide-30, this skin-brightening formula prevents the appearance of new spots while a marine extract blend supports a healthy skin barrier.
- Tranexamic Acid:helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol:helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30:helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone.
- Marine Extract Blend:helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic Acid:enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.
Apply to face, neck, and chest or affected areas twice daily. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher while using this product.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol