I WANT TO…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does this last? Lash lift usually last up to 3 months.
Does it hurt during the procedure? No! There is no pain. Simple and easy. Some people fall asleep during.
Do I have to get my lashes tinted with the perming? No. This is not necessary, but is preferred, as this will enhance the curl of the lashes and make them more defined and noticeable.
Can I still wear mascara? Yes!
What are my post care instructions? Keep lashes dry for 24 hours.
What are my pre-treatment instructions? Please come to the appointment with no mascara or eye makeup on for best results. If you wear contacts, you will asked to remove them prior to your service. Make sure you bring contact storage and solution with you. Inform us if you have any allergies or sensitivities to the eyes or hair.
Will this damage my eyelashes? No. It will only curl and strengthen your current lashes.
Is this good for downward facing lashes or straight lashes? Absolutely! This is the perfect procedure for you!
I have glaucoma, can I have this procedure? Yes. If ever in doubt, always consult with your physician.
I’ve recently had blepharoplasty surgery, can I have this procedure? You need to wait at least 1 year from your surgery. It has been my experience with clients who have had this surgery that there is an increased sensitivity in the eye area for quite a while. You need to give yourself that time to heal first. After that, you can consult with your physician to be sure.
I’ve recently had lasik surgery, can I have this procedure? Yes, but you need to wait at least 6 months. As always, when in doubt, please consult with your physician.
Who is not a candidate for lash lift? Chronic dry eye, conjunctivitis, damaged lashes or lashes with gaps (this treatment may make the gaps more noticeable), active eye infections of any kind, trichotillomania (habitual pulling out of lashes), recent chemo treatments (you will need to wait at least a year from your last treatment. When in doubt, always consult with your physician.)
WHY CHOOSE JUVLY FOR YOUR LASH LIFT?
- 13,870 Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments Done by Juvly Master Providers in 2015-2017
- 513+ Five star reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and RealSelf, earned by Juvly Master Providers in just the last 2+ years!
- 47+ Combined years of experience of Juvly Master Providers
- 27 out of 18,000+ Juvly’s rank out of all US Aesthetic Practices by combined volume of Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, and Latisse in 2017
- Ranked in RealSelf’s Top 100 Providers in the US
- Board Certified Galderma Presidential and Board Certified Allergan Black Diamond Level Provider
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER FOR SPECIALS, EVENTS, AND MORE
YOU ALSO GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1000 IN BOTOX